Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

8/10/11

People

There are people in my life that have had an incredible impact on me. The kind of people that when I think about them, I can't help but grin. Partly in gratitude/ smug satisfaction that I know them, but mostly because I find thinking about all the awesome things they have, or are, or are going to do incredibly exciting.

They are generally also the people I laugh with the most (to the point of disturbing other people sometimes).

I had a phone conversation with someone I greatly admire yesterday. She's a little famous: I won't spoil anything by naming names yet. Nothing's certain. But I might get to meet and interview her. (!!!) More details to come, don't worry.

After our conversation I was literally vibrating with excitement. Not just about what we'd talked about, but because it got me thinking about all the people that have impacted me in the same way our conversation had.

I'm excited by potential greatness.
I'm excited by potential change.
I'm excited by people when they talk about the things they're passionate about.

And I'm so grateful for the people in my life that make me think along these lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment