Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

10/14/10

I have no friends and this is why

Me: k, if you could have ONE magical creature actually exists AND living in your house right now...what would it be
Him:Living in my house? That's hard

Me:I KNOW!
Him: Cause, I mean, I love dragons but I don't really want one IN my house
Me: what about a dragonET!
!!
http://images.elfwood.com/art/r/s/rstewart/dragonet.gif

Me: one of those would be kind of cool.
Him:I thought of that too
Me: according to Anne McCaffery they make great pets
Him:I thought it was kind of like cheating
Me: intelligent. and teleporting... dude they're totally real fantasy creatures

Him: Then dude. Fire lizard.... egg. gotta still be an egg so I can bond with it properly
Me:...
Me: yessss
-----------
but then I found this guy. And changed my mind... he's so lonely.

http://www.bearskinrug.co.uk/_articles/2006/01/26/the_donestre/hero.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Ha: these are what followed

    Jennifer Spleit Sheily, if you try to bring that second thing into our house I'm changing the locks.

    Sheila Wynne Fung but...he's ... cute.
    ·
    Jennifer Spleit He's terrifying. I'd rather have a full-sized dragon.

    Bryan Smith I have magical creatures in my house right now...
    I've hired a magical exterminator for next week..

    Julia Hall That second thing totally reminds me of a face Ryan makes.

    Kyle Slade I'd have a leperchaun.

    Sheila Wynne Fung dude,
    leprechaun vs dragon?
    your team's gonna lose.

    Kyle Slade He would never even see the leperchaun coming! Also I would rolling the fabled leperchaun riches!

    Kyle Slade or a charizard.

    ReplyDelete