Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

11/20/10

The Naked Sashay

I've re-confirmed that humans (specifically this human) can adapt to anything.

Public showers at the rec center I've been working out at are no longer uncomfortable. The first few times I used them I awkwardly brought my towel into the shower area, was naked for as little time as possible, remained facing the wall for the entire shower, and took about 45 seconds to "clean" my body in it's sweaty, sweaty entirety.

Now (mere weeks later) I practically sashay across the change room. Naked, but for my sandals (which is a really good look by the way. And note that I said "sandals" not "flip flops". Naked with full-out Tiva sandals baby... hawt), I take my time (facing whichever way I please), and let everyone else be awkward around me. I don't have to avoid eye contact, because they already are.
:D
I just let them do all the work.

I can't wait to be ridiculously old and doing the exact same thing...

No comments:

Post a Comment