Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

5/9/11

How did I get here?

There are times, when I wonder what the heck is going on.

I stopped for gas today. A homeless man teetered up to me on a bicycle with a basket on the front that was piled high with bottles and garbage.
He was grimy and his clothes looked about ready to fall apart. He beamed at me: "Nice bike chica!!"
I grinned back at him. He gave me a thumbs up and wobbled past.

Then, I rode my bike along-side a river, cut through some farmland with the mountains at my back as I made my way to Ladner...to teach martial arts to people that love to learn. It was then that I realized I've woken up in a dreamworld.

I think I like it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment