Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

6/9/11

Time warp?



Bootcamp messes with my body-clock.
I'm up at 4:50am these days. Running bootcamp classes (with a group of awesome people)...then on with my day.
I teach until 9 or 10pm... when I get home, I just fall asleep.
Sometimes, on the Tuesdays and Thursdays (when there is no bootcamp class) I jolt awake at 7am and freak out thinking I've slept through bootcamp.
I also routinely forget what day it is while teaching evening classes. Confusedly ask "where is____" when they don't ever come on that day anyway...

I think now would be the perfect time for me to start time-traveling.
The Jet lag wouldn't impact me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment