Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

7/5/11

Di another day

I was given a gift a while ago.
It's soap.
There is a D-12 embedded in the soap.

I've been using this soap excitedly for... what feels like forever. I have to finish the soap to get to the di (die?...singluar dice). But it is the LONGEST LASTING SOAP EVER.
It's been months! I lather vigorously, in hopes of speeding up the process-- to no avail. The di is protruding a few milimeters above the soap, so I'm getting close. But not yet. *scowl*

soon...
Soon.

5 comments:

  1. A D and D die? In your soap?
    Is this how they trick nerds into bathing?
    Do you really need a geeky reward in order to be inspired to wash, Sheila? lol You are worse than I thought!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...it's not incentive TOO.
    It's more like... a way to make something I'm going to do anyway WAY MORE FUN!
    :D

    It's comparable to superhero underpants. I'm gonna wear underpants. They may as well make me feel super...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you wear superman underwear? freak.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. up date: last week, the d12 was released.
    :D
    I danced. And used it to make important life decisions.

    yessss

    ReplyDelete