Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

10/28/11

Last Resort

I have been promising myself to get out and play an open mic, or a show or just...play guitar for way too long.
As in... I haven't played out in almost 2 years. I haven't even played "in" for... well I played for 10 minutes a couple months back. And a few months before that I picked it up for almost 20 minutes. But thats really about it for the past year.
When I'm done this bootcamp I am going to stay on campus after class and play at the conveniently scheduled open Mic at the Gallery (Thursdays! When I'm on campus anyway, and the only night of the week I'm not teaching martial arts! Why haven't I gone yet?!?!).
So...
Self. This is my committmet. Get practicing.

Okay self. I'm on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment