Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

10/10/11

Post jiu jitsu (post)

Him: Ugh. Smell my beard.
Me (revolted): No
Him: No really! Smell my beard!
Me (cautiously): *sniff*
Me (revolted): It smells like armpit.
Him (pained): ...yeah.
Me: That's disgusting. And that's the saddest face I've ever seen you make.
Him: You're so lucky. You got to roll with clean girls.
Me: It never happens! I'm so happy!

There were THREE girls (including me) at jiu jitsu today. While I did roll with a few men, I never have to deal with the gigantic smelly ones any more. After the incident with my ribs I just say no if they weigh more than 180. It's awesome.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment