Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

3/16/11

Dear Jenny

I would have said yes.
You didn't have to trick me into being a bridesmaid and wearing a dress. You (should) know that you're so important to me I'd agreed to what ever you need for your wedding.

Of course... you (should) also know that no amount of puppy-dog eyes will ever convince me that you "need" me to be the stripper at your reception. So stop asking.
Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, it is so not cool to have strippers at a formal wedding reception. Stop trying to use reverse psychology on me. You CAN dance at the rehearsal dinner the night before though, if you insist on getting naked in front of our guests.

    ReplyDelete