Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

3/19/11

The depths of our love


Her: I got you something!
Me: really(excited)!? wait... (wary)is it a kick in the head?
Her: nooooooo
Me: Because last time you said that...
Her: No! it's not. I bought it a year ago and have been saving it for you.
Me: Really!? (excited) what it is!?
Her: here!

...
Jungle Panda.
No one is safe.

This is how I know she cares.

4 comments:

  1. ...aaaaand I got one for him! With weapons! (Cause you said he does weapons)

    See, I listen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, the weapons on this bear are a shredder/wolverine claw and what looks like a billy-club.
    who trains on either of those weapons!?
    :P
    Kidding. We love the pandas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As if a Billy club is so far off from that dan gong baton. It`s a stick, dude!

    And don`t try to tell me you wouldn`t enjoy having wolverine claws...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jungle pandas need love too (like their cousins on the island of misfit toys) ...

    http://www.epicfail.com/tag/jungle-panda/

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolph_the_Red-Nosed_Reindeer_(TV_special)#The_Island_of_Misfit_Toys

    ReplyDelete