Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

3/27/11

"Thank you for handing me my ass today"

This is the last thing I said to Sheena before leaving the dojo. She's from Jiu Jitsu. Spent a good half hour beating the tar out of me in class today-- she's really good. I put up a better fight with her than I did last time around...but she's been doing jiu jitsu for about 5 years now and holy smokes can she move. I *love* training with a girl. She's about the same size as me and doesn't have the ego that appears so frequently on the mats.

After class my ears were awfully sore: I don't want to get cauliflower ear
so I've been thinking about ear guards... I think I found the perfect pair

No comments:

Post a Comment