Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

3/13/11

No pressure...

While waiting at a bus stop.

Her: "Hey wanna have a dance party?"
Me: "...what?"
Her: "It'll be fun. watch. -- hey, hey you"
Him: "What?"
Her: "It's a dance party"
Him: "...what?"
Her: "You have 15 seconds to show me what you got. Aaaaaand.... Go!"

He looks left. Looks right. His eyes get really big.
...and then he grips his (closed) umbrella in two hands, breaks out into the most enthusiastic running-on-the-spot I've ever seen. Shifts to Jazz hands with ear-to-ear grin, double foot shuffle, two step-spin around the the umbrella aaaand.... more jazz hands.

Her: "That was good!"
Me: "I'm...confused"
Him: "I'm going to get on this bus now."
Her: "Okay!"

I was impressed.

1 comment:

  1. It was a test of fun-ness.
    He passed. (You failed, for the record. Luckily you excel in other areas.)

    ReplyDelete