Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

12/5/10

Oh..jiu jitsu

There was a moment today, as I managed to gain a dominant position, when I was reminded (again) of how excessively I sweat.
A bead began on my forehead. It started a gentle roll down my face, gathering momentum as it peaked in speed right at the very tip of my less-than-pointy nose-- when it fell. From my face. Right onto the face of my unfortunate opponent.
He paused. Looked confused. Then aware...then revolted.

He let go of the arm he was attempting to work away from me, surrendering the grip he had fought so hard to place.
Wiped his face. Rolled his eyes.

"sorry" <-- I looked really sheepish. Allowed him to replace his grip.
"no worries. go!"

Life (the match) moved on.

At least it didn't land in his mouth...

I'm so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment