Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

12/16/10

Time Warp

It happened again.
It's Thursday (almost Friday) and 3 days have passed without me noticing.
Between my last post and now I have:
- panicked 5 or 6 times
- been anxious 9 or 10 times
- laughed more times than I can count
- cried once
- choked out one very large man
- been arm-barred by one (embarrassingly) small man
- been condescended towards by one irritating, unimpressive salesman
- been looked up to by a handful of heart-breakingly cute students
- walked into 2 (different) doorways (I was distracted)
- wished for 24 (at least) more hours in everyday
- terrified 6 determined little 4, 5 and 6 year-olds
- been heart-burstingly proud of that same group of children
- worried (furiously) about one person (I care about)
- watched 4 transformer cartoons...
- eaten one box of Ferraro Roche

A full couple days.

S

No comments:

Post a Comment