Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

12/19/10

Urg

Ethiopian food: check (so delicious)
Gelato: check (I had green-tea ice cream... also so delicious).
A relaxed evening with friends, movies, rum and eggnog: not check.

We got back to find out that Eric's aquarium has experienced a few..."issues".
spent a good chunk of time rescuing fish and mopping up fish-water.

Not relaxing. But we had the Rum and Egg Nog anyway.

One of the lobsters (he keeps baby lobters? wtf!?) refused to co operate. The following is a direct quote: "Lobster... you're an asshole."

I'll take care of him....

Also: I found a pair of jeans in my laundry that don't belong to me. They're about my size. Look vaguely familiar. But they're a brand of jean I've never bought or worn before and the pair that I thought they were are still in my drawer.
Who do they belong to? Anyone?
The only house guests I've had are from back in the summer-- and both Sue and Donna are tiny.
I have no idea where they came from; I'm totally wearing them right now.
Jean fairies.
Cool.

1 comment:

  1. alternative explanation:
    I wear athletic gear so often and jeans so infrequently that I've forgotten about a pair of jeans I own.

    This is the most plausible explanation I can think of.

    ReplyDelete