Rebuilding

It's a long story, but I'm recompiling a lot of material here in a new space.
I've posted older comment threads where they apply. I haven't where it doesn't. So there.

12/1/10

!

So difficult to keep a straight face sometimes.

Me: "have a seat, legs straight out in front. Reaching for your toes, stretch number two!"
* the class complies with a chorus of "Yes Ma'am!"

Leaning into the stretch, Bryan (a ridiculously cute 6 year old) beams as me while reaching his hands right over the tops of his feet, grabbing them by the soles.

Bryan: "look miss Fung!"
* I look
Bryan: "I can grab my balls!!!"

...
*blink*
...
*blink blink*
Me: "Wow! You're getting really flexible Bryan"
...so...hard...to not...laugh!

He means the balls of his feet, of course. I routinely tell them to pivot on the ball of the foot, or connect with it. It never occurred to me what it might lead to... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment